Triggers are geofences. When a user enters or exits a location, or dwells in a place for a period of time, a trigger will activate, sending a message to the user, or a callback to your web server with a provided URL.
- trigger/create (POST)
- Create a new trigger. The trigger can be attached to a place or a layer, or a place can be automatically created for the trigger.
- trigger/delete (POST)
- Delete a previously created trigger.
- trigger/list (GET, POST)
- List triggers associated with a place or a layer.
- trigger/history (GET)
- Retrieves trigger history for a user, a layer, or a place.
- trigger/run/:id (POST)
- Manually run a trigger. Useful for testing.
- Trigger Callback
- This is an example of what the Geoloqi API will send to your URL when a callback is triggered.